Fully furnished Reading room with sitting capacity of 80 and having facility of OPAC (Online public access) software makes it possible to access available books upon feeding subject/topic/author name/Keyword in the software. With the aid of E-Library facility students can access any article of national & international scientific journals without lapse of time.
- Library Timing: - Monday to Saturday 8.30 A.M. to 4.30 P.M.
- Reading Hall Timing:- Monday to Saturday 08.30 A.M. to 4.30 P.M
LIBRARY RULES & REGULATION
- SILENCE & CLEANLINESS should be strictly maintained in the Library
- Each Student is eligible for 1 (one) Nontransferable Library Borrower Card, on which he/she can borrow ½ Books for a Period of 8 Days. Apart from the books issued through Library Book Bank Scheme.
- All the Students should RETURN their Library Borrower Cards after of their Course and obtain a NO-DUE Certificate from the Library.
- While borrowing the Book(s), the student is advised to ensure that the Book (s) are in PROPER condition. If any Page's are MISSING or DAMAGED inform the same to the Library Staff on Duty.
- The students should get the borrowed books CHECKED and cooperate with the Library Staff.
- Avoid making Pencil / Pen Marks, Underlining, or any other type of Damage to the Book(s). If any such things are noticed at the time of returning the books, the Borrower will be held RESPONSIBLE Strict punitive action will be initiated & he/she will have to submit new book in the Library
- In case the Book is lost, the Borrower has to REPLACE the Same Edition or the LATEST EDITION of the Lost Book. If the Book is not available Borrower has to pay Two times the COST of the Book.
- Borrowers should RETURN the books ON or BEFORE the Due Date. Defaulter will be punished by not issuing the books for following ONE week.
- REFERENCE BOOKS & JOURNALS are NOT for ISSUE and they should be referred WITHIN the Library & Information Centre only.
- Cell Phone talking and using of MP3 players are NOT allowed inside the Library
- Students are advised NOT to Exchange the Library Cards.
- Students are NOT allowed to take more than one copy of the Same Book.
- Students are advised not to keep any valuables in their bags kept outside the Library counter. Library Staff are not responsible for any such loss.
- Students are advised to bring their ID Cards, whenever they visit the Library.
- Consult the Library Staff on Duty for any other information or Clarification
- If you have any Problems in the Library, Please contact the CHIEF LIBRARIAN in person